I lived now four and a half year in italy and also if in the beginning it was somtimes hard, I often missed my family and friends, I really learnd to love a lot of things in this beautiful country.
To move away from here means to let behind a lot of things and win back others I missed in the meantime here. It will always be a compromis, wherever we will go, here I've written down the things I really love and will experience more consciously when we come back to visit.
I tried to open my eyes this last time in italy and seek up everything that moved me, putting it near my heart and treasuring it forever.
- The chirping of the crickets at night
- Fresh vegetables, fruits and flowers from the market
- My parents in law
- Beautiful fabrics at very good prices
- Tasty pizza
- Evening walks and warm all night long
- Going to the seaside at the weekend
- The rosebushes behind our house
- The lovely italian language from the heart
- The sun and light
- Amazing shoes
- Our home and the view to the mountains and fields around it
- Delicious Icecream